Want to get your voice heard at the talks? Well here’s 3 ways to do just that:
1) Tweet us your message to negotiators.
Tweet us your 140 character concerns, comment or demands for the negotiators @voicesconnected and we’ll do our best to get your voices heard.
2) Send us a picture on Facebook.
Send us a picture of you with your message for negotiators to facebook.com/connected-voices and we’ll show as many as possible while we’re at the talks. You can also email us the pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Submit a question for the Intergenerational Enquiry.
Thursday 14th November is Youth and Future Generations (YoFuGe) Day. Part of the day sees an opportunity for youth to engage with, among others
- Christiana Figueres, UNFCCC Executive Secretary (tbc),
- Ahmad Alhendawi, UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy on Youth (tbc),
- Mary Robinson, Former Irish President and President of the Mary Robinson Foundation for Climate Justice (tbc).
You can submit your question for discussion and debate by filling out the form below.
In particular, discussions will focus on “Intergenerational justice, inspiring stories of leaders from different generations” and “Fostering intergenerational cooperation to address climate change“.
Got more to say? Contact us on Twitter (voicesconnected), Facebook (/connected-voices) or by emailing us here!
Check out inspiring stories and quotes AROUND THE WORLD that have been submitted to us so far!